OHIO COUNTY MIDDLE SCHOOL
YOUTH SERVICES CENTER
Established 1991 through the Kentucky Education Reform Act
The primary goal of these centers is to remove nonacademic barriers to learning as a means to enhance student academic success.
Youth Services Center Coordinator
Monday – Friday 7:15 AM to 3:15 PM
and by appointment
THE DEPARTMENT FOR MEDICAID SERVICES HAS CHANGED HOW MEMBERS WITH INCORRECT MAILING ADDRESSES ARE MANAGED!
Members with undeliverable mailing addresses will face disenrollment from Medicaid coverage and Medicaid Fee - for Service Benefits if their address is not correct.
Please contact KYNECT at 1-855-4kynect (1-855-459-6328 or go to your local DCBS office ASAP to keep from losing your healthcare benefits.
Youth Services Center
Kids have questions about drug and alcohol use. Parents need answers.
THE TEEN BRAIN: Why do Teens Act This Way
Come to the Youth Services center if you or your family need…
- School supplies
- Extra food in your home on the weekends and school breaks
- Financial support for families in Crisis
- Clothing and undergarments
- Soap, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, body spray, perfume, feminine hygiene products
- Volunteer Opportunities
Other Services & Programs Offered by the Youth Services Center…
- Student & Family Counseling Services
- Coordination & Continuation of community based services
- Vision Screening
- Eagle Pride Rewards
- Attendance Rewards
- Career Fair
- Truth & Consequences
- Reality Store
- Red Ribbon Week