Hello everyone!!! As we end the school year, I want to remind you of a few things.
1. All work is due no later than 3:00 pm on Wednesday May 6th.
2. You should have a total of 14 prompts turned in for the entire period we have been out. If you already turned in your first set of ten, then you only need to turn four in this time.
3. Please send photos of your work to me via email, remind, or text by May 6th. If this is not possible, you may drop off your work at the school.
4. If you drop your work off, make certain your name AND my name is on the cover! If they are not in a book, put your name AND my name on EACH page and attach them somehow. (paper clip, staple ETC)
5. If you have any library books, text books, calculators, or other items that belong to the school, please put a post-it note with your name and the name of the teacher it belongs to on it inside cover and return it to the school.
6. You may now pick up your supplies, completed art work, and graded round 1 NTI work at the high school.
Visual Art 1 students will find all their belongings in the lobby. They have been placed under the tables with your name on them.
Visual Art 2 students will find their completed NTI work under the tables in the lobby. All other completed work will be in the display cases.
Ceramics 1 and 2 students will find their completed NTI work under the tables in the lobby. Completed ceramics and bisque fired ceramics will be in the display cases.
If you are taking ceramics 2 next year, you may leave your bisque ware in the display case to be glazed in August.
Everything else must be retrieved by May 8th or it will be thrown away in order to do summer cleaning.
I hope everyone has a great summer as things begin to slowly return to normal. Stay safe!!